What You Need To Know
- The Adventure Begins, Shoreditch: Wed-Sun
- Roll out the Barrel, Shoreditch: Tue-Sat
- The Battle for Britain, Kennington: 7 days/week
- Sessions run throughout the day
- Seasonal variations may occur; see calendar
- Peak £120 per team / Off Peak £89 per team
- Discounts applied for teams of 2
- The Adventure Begins, Shoreditch: 2-6 players
- The Battle for Britain, Kennington: 2-7 players
- Roll out the Barrel is £18 per person: 8-16 players
The Battle for Britain, Kennington
Our address is: 13a Iliffe Yard, London SE17 3QA.
We are located on the corner of Crampton Street above the Electric Elephant Cafe. The entrance to Escape Plan is located in Iliffe Yard; we’re the first red door on the left.
There is limited parking on the adjacent streets for £2.80 per hour from Monday to Friday (maximum stay 4 hours).
The Adventure Begins & Roll out the Barrel, Shoreditch
The game is located at Rich Mix, 35-47 Bethnal Green Road, E16LA
Please report to the Rich Mix box office in the foyer where you will be directed to the Escape Plan meeting point. We will greet you there at your appointed session start time.
Places to Eat & Drink Onsite
Indi-Go, Rich Mix
Indi-Go is directly above Escape Plan in the Rich Mix hub.
Try one of Indigo’s tasty chaat bites, delicious tandoori kebabs, full-flavoured biryanis and grilled tikka wraps or a fragrant curry; plus many, many more options to choose from.
Open 7 days per week
The Electric Elephant Cafe
The Electric Elephant Cafe is situated directly below Escape Plan in Iliffe Yard
A warm and welcoming environment; the cafe is a focal point of the historic cobbled Iliffe Yard. Serves the best coffee for miles around. This onsite cafe is willing to cater for Escape Plan events!
Open until 5pm daily